My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 7 - Food Journal

I'm going to try to follow my meal guide as closely as possible today. I already have some chicken thawing for tonight's dinner.

Breakfast

boiled egg (protein)
apple (fruit)
multigrain English muffin (carb)
coffee and water

Snack

Smoothie - triple berry mix (fruit), almond breeze, and chocolate whey protein powder (protein)

I saved half so I already have a snack for tomorrow

Lunch

White tuna with basil and balsamic vingeratte (protein)
mini multigrain bagel (carb)
carrot sticks (veggie)

Dinner

baked chicken (protein)
steamed kale (veggie)

I completed Day 7 of the Awesome August challenge with step aerobics, stretching, plank, and crunches. I am now up to 38 consecutive days of exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment