My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 2 - Food Journal

I'm having technical difficulties signing into my blog which doesn't help when I'm already resistant to keeping a food journal. I'm determined not to let it be an easy excuse for me not keeping the journal.

Breakfast

Greek yogurt, cantaloupe, water, Light multigrain English muffin


Lunch

Caesar salad, 1/2 chicken breakfast, couscous, water

Dinner

I went out for dinner. I had a large salad with chicken and water.

Snacks:

banana, cranberries


Day 33 of exercise - 30 mins. step aerobics.

Work is extremely busy. I started reading Women, Food, and God on Sunday. I will blog about my reactions to the first chapter later on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment