My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 11 - Food Journal

Oh, the stress of a break up! I've got to keep my eyes on the prize! I haven't felt like eating today.

Breakfast

Oatmeal (carb)
coffee and water

Snack

Triple berry smoothie with protein (fruit and protein)

Lunch

Apple (fruit)

I really wasn't hungry at lunch time.

Dinner

Turkey burger (protein)
Green beans (veggies)
Water


Awesome August - Day 11 - Circuit Training

I'm up to 42 consecutive days of exercise!

I went out to run an errand. I went from my house into the garage to my car. I'm driving through the neighborhood. I see people walking, jogging, walking their dogs...I get out of my car and the heat hits me! Yuck! I don't know how some people do it! I thought I was going to pass out while walking into the pharmacy. This lady coming out commented on the heat, so I know it's not just me. I will be so glad when it cools off! I really need to start clocking some miles and getting ready for the Atlanta Purple Stride in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment