My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, April 11, 2009

Whine and Wine


Today has just been one of those days. I feel so overwhelmed. I had a stack of papers to grade and my filthy office to clean. I wanted to get this out of the way so I could have the rest of the day to walk, shampoo my hair, then relax, and watch movies. Instead I spent over two hours trying to get online. Something was up with my wireless connections. Anyhow, it's now 8:19 pm and I just finished my work. I haven't walked. I did take a break and do my hair. Now, all I want to do is curl up with a bottle of wine and whine!
I know I shouldn't complain. Why am I feeling sorry for myself? There are so many people who wished they were working right now. I am grateful to have a job. However, just spent the last six hours resenting the fact that I've been working during this long holiday weekend instead of relaxing. Oh well....tomorrow is a new day.
Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment