My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter is my favorite holiday. This is the first year I haven't had any jelly beans during Easter. I can't wait to get these braces removed.

I walked in Piedmont Park today. This is where my next 5K event will be held. It was nice to walk in a different venue today. The words for today have been reflection and renewal. It's pretty fitting not only due to the Spring season and Easter holiday, but also due to my spiritual and fitness journey.

I do a lot of reflection on my walks and in this blogs. I also do a lot of renewal of my spirit, my outlook on life and my body.

I think the best part of my walk today was being able to see how strong my body is becoming, how my endurance is increasing. This brings a great big smile to my face.

Now, if I could just get my eating under control.

Yesterday while cleaning off my bed, I found a piece of paper that has my measurements dated 4/13/08. This was a few days after I purchased my weight set. I am taking my measurements tomorrow to see how much progress I have made in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment