My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tightening my belt

I'm not pleased with the way my training for my next 5K is going. Although I have been walking on the regular, my healthy eating plan is not where I would like it sooooooooo I am coming up with a different approach this week.

Write it down!

Blogging about the exercise has helped tremendously so I will begin blogging about my eating.

Saturday I walked for 55 mins. An hour later I went out with friends for sushi and had three glasses of wine. Then the four of us came back here and eat a whole dessert. Not good....healthwise.

Tomorrow is a new day.

I don't think I have been increasing my pace. I think it will help if I could be at least 10 - 15 lighter by June 3. So, this is also goal. I believe it is a realistic one.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment