My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, April 20, 2009

Circuit Training

I didn't feel like walking today. Well, I did but I felt pressed for time.

Anyhow, I did circuit training. I did this for a while when I first started exercising. I had a good workout. I worked up a good sweat and I can feel a little soreness right now. I'll do some more stretching in a few.

Anyhow, here's what I did:

Warm up stretching

Stepups - 5 minutes
Dumbbell curls - 15 reps
Stepups - 5 minutes
Dumbell lunges - 20
Stepups - 5 minutes
Overhead press - 15 reps
Stepups - 5 minutes
Dumbbell squats - I was supposed to do 20 but I could only do 5

Cool down stretching

Then I did about 25 crunches

******

As promised, I wrote down what I ate today:

--breakfast bar and coffee
--1 slice whole wheat toast and peanut butter (fresh ground)
--1 orange
--32 oz. water
--a few walnuts
--green salad with tuna, bleu cheese dressing
--handful of chips
--two slices of cheese
--two bowls of chicken and gnocci soup (Olive Garden)
--1.5 breadsticks (Olive Garden)
--two servings of salad (Olive Garden)
--water
--10 oz. Vitamin Water
--2 Andes Mints (Olive Garden)

I'm done eating for the day. I need to drink more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment