My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pounding the Pavement

It felt really good to be back on the path today. I missed being outdoors filling my lungs with fresh air. I really pushed myself to do a mile under 20 minutes today. I felt a little frustrated. I kept thinking to myself....I can't believe this is still so hard for me after all the walking I've done. I have to work at keep up a good, steady pace.

It took me 21 minutes. Not bad considering I haven't been feeling well.

While I was walking I just kept telling myself I will get faster and stronger. My back was a little tight. I need to spend more time stretching. I will help if I keep working on strengthening my core. Weight loss is also key this time. The less weight I have to carry over that finish line the better off I'll be.

I'm really not sure why I timed myself today.

My strength training went well today. I didn't do too much...just one set.

No comments:

Post a Comment