My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Circuit Training - Benefits

I decided to do circuit training again today after reading about the benefits:

1. It's personalized
2. You get a total body workout
3. It's time efficient

The number one reason I will continue doing it is due to the minor soreness I feel. I'm obviously working some muscles that haven't been getting much work. I need to make this a part of my fitness routine. However, I can't wait to get back on the road. I do enjoy walking.

Let's see, my food for the day.

breakfast bar and tea

slice of whole grain toast, peanut butter, and a banana

32 oz. water with Crystal Light

16 oz. water

turkey and cheese sandwich, handful of chips

Then it goes down hill:

1/2 large veggie pizza from Dominos

Boy, writing this down is really scary.

I had another good cry after my workout today.

No comments:

Post a Comment