My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday's Stroll

I had a nice four-mile walk today. It took me a while to get there and then I wanted to quit after walking two miles. I reminded myself why I was doing this. I want to run my next 5K nonstop. I want to participate in the Peachtree Road Race next year. I am not going to reach my goals by sitting on the sofa surfing the Internet. I am going to have to walk (and run) more than two miles to get across those finish lines.

There was no reason to stop. I wasn't tired. I wasn't in pain. I just didn't feel like doing it. So for this coming week part of my training plan is to spend each day visualizing myself running in the Big Pumpkin 5K. I still need to take a drive and check out the route. Perhaps I will do so after I write this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment