My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, September 13, 2013

Kneeling Psoas Lunge

I went to the chiropractor today for an adjustment and a massage. Boy, did it hurt so good! He kneaded my left glute like it was hardening Playdough. I could feel the release right away. He gave me some exercises to stretch the Psoas. He also recommended I start doing lunges. I am always afraid of lunges because I am afraid I am going to hurt my knees. Then again, I felt the same way about squats and I can do them now without any problems. He looked at my chart. Besides the time I hurt my knee trying to avoid not tripping over Rascal, I haven’t been to see him about my knees since September 2011. Now if I can get rid pesky tight glutes. I showed him the hip flexor stretch I’ve been doing. The stretch I was doing was static. He said it is fine but wants me to start lunging forward. I will eventually work up to a standing lunge.

Anyhow, this is what I will be working on for the next couple of months:







No comments:

Post a Comment