My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bulu Box and Other Products

I did something very spontaneous this morning. I signed up for a subscription of Bulu Box. Right now they're having a 50% off sale. I signed up to a six-month subscription for $30 -- that's $5 a box! It was such a great deal I couldn't pass it up. I've seen reviews here and there on blogs and YouTube. I also figure that the stuff I don't use I can save and create a goodie box for my brother.


Speaking of trying out products, I purchased some tart cherry juice. Running While Chunky mentioned it on her blog so I had to try it. I was pretty good but way too sweet for my taste. I started adding water to it. I was worried about it being too sugary and spiking my blood sugar. Fortunately, my local Whole Foods starting selling the light version. So I was pretty happy about that. The main reason I wanted to try tart cherry juice is because it is suppose to have anti-inflammatory properties. We'll see....


A few weeks ago I also grabbed a tube of nuun. This was the same day I purchased that pepper spray. Now, it has been sitting on my dining room table. Someone I follow on Twitter mentioned it. I don't even remember what she said about it. I guess I'll give it a try one of these days.


I'm not one for taking a bunch of pills and supplements. I just decided to try all this stuff out of curiosity. I figure it can't hurt and it might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment