My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday's Training

I am not sure what to blog about, but I want to stick with my plan to blog more this month, so this will be short. Today I did and Elliptical workout and some weights. I can definitely notice improvement in my upper body strength.
I am so enjoying my staycation. After I was bummed that I wasn’t travelling but I think it has been good for me. I did not realize how tired I am. It is giving me the opportunity to rest and workout the way I would like to. It is going to be interesting to see if I can maintain this momentum once I begin work again next Tuesday.

Today I also did some window shopping. I want some new workout gear. I want to wear a nice orange neon shirt for the Big Pumpkin Run in month. If this is the case, I want to break it in now. This is where I get so frustrated. Why, oh why, is it so hard to find workout gear for big folks? We work out too. I get tired of having to order my gear online. For once, I would like to walk into a store and buy a nice shirt or shorts…and not spend an arm and a leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment