My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, September 8, 2013

Second Chance Sunday

Thinking about my workouts and food plan last week; what went well; what needs improvement.

I did a great job with meal prep. I am in the process of meal prep right now. I am having oven-baked fajitas again, sautéed kale, and baked salmon patties. On Friday I did treat myself to take out...a falafel plate -- Greek salad, hummus, and falafel. It was yummy. I ate all the salad and saved half of the hummus, pita, and falafel for lunch on Sunday.

My opportunities are with consistent working out. I only ran two days last week. My goal is to run three days. I am on vacation this week so there is no excuse for me not to meet my goal. I am planning to run a 5K on my birthday, Thursday.

I also planned to do strength/weight training twice a week. I only lifted weights one day. So my plan this week is:

Sunday - walk my new route. I want to calibrate my new route.

Monday - run my new route. Weights at the gym.

Tuesday - Elliptical

Wednesday - Walk. Weights at gym.

Thursday - Birthday 5K

Friday - Rest day -- I have an adjustment and massage scheduled.

Saturday - Run my new route.

Sunday - Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment