My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wellness Wednesday

Today I saw my GYN for my annual exam. I am still amazed that my blood pressure continues to be in the normal range. Today it was 113/71. I also discussed with her that I have noticed that for the past month my hot flashes have increased. I was thinking I need a dosage adjustment on my HRT patch. She said, since my thyroid levels are okay, it probably has to do with the running. My body is making adjustment for the more intense exercise.

As far as she is concerned, I should just ride it out. She suggests I keep up the running and make sure I keep lifting the weights. It never occurred to me that running would affect my menopausal symptoms. I have been so concerned with my blood pressure, diabetes, and weight. The sweating has been pretty bad. I even had to switch to one of those clinical deodorants.

No comments:

Post a Comment