My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, September 28, 2013

I Can Do This!

Today was a good day. I needed to have this run without any walk breaks. I was starting to have huge doubts that I could run. I have been doing much better with my hydration. In fact, yesterday during my four-mile walk I thought my bladder was going to burst. I had to walk another mile before getting to the restrooms. It was not cute. I managed to get some restful sleep last night so this helped too.

I really need to focus on not worrying about what other thinks. I go through the same mental scenario. I’m too slow…. I’m too fat…. This is crazy…. While I know I need to work on the physical, improving my endurance and form. I also need to work on the mental aspects of running. I need to keep the negative self-talk at bay.

All in all it was a great week. I lifted weights twice this week and I complete my three runs. Consistency is going to get me across that finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment