My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, July 28, 2012

Week Six, Day One






Done!  Today’s workout was not the best.  I updated my playlist last night and it malfunctioned two minutes into my warm up. Ugh!  I’m not sure if it was the new playlist or the app.  I really don’t like working out without music but I didn’t want to stop to fiddling with it.  I didn’t wear my HRM so I didn’t have my watch so I moved my iTouch to a position where I could look at the time.  Luckily the voice prompts were still working so all I had to do is focus on my workout.  Ugh! Listening to myself huff and puff was not a good thing for me mentally.  I did my best to take my mind off my breathing and say mantras and affirmations to get me through.  I also thought about that first Saturday when I could barely make it through those 60-seconds runs and here I was running for nine minutes.  It worked!  I completed both 9-minute runs feeling like I could go a bit longer!  Monday I will be running for 20 minutes straight.  I really need to work on making sure my music plays correctly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment