My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, July 15, 2012

Healthy Eating: Eggplant Casserole

I found this Eggplant Casserole recipe from my Twitter follower's blog.  He does a great job tweeting photos of his meals.  It looked so good I couldn't wait until today to make it so I made it Friday night.  This was delicious!  I will definitely make this again.  I love onions so I think I'll add some next time.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take a pic...probably because it didn't look as good as Alan's.  Lol!  I'll probably have some for dinner tonight.  If I do, I'll try to remember to take a pic of my plate.

Since I've been freezing half of what I've been cooking for the past few Sundays, I don't have much cooking to do today.  So far I'm planning to make some baked salmon patties.  If I can find another quick and easy casserole, I may do another just so I have additional choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment