My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, July 29, 2012

Healthy Eating: Roasted Veggies and Chicken

Really wasn't sure what to cook this week.  I went with something quick and easy. 

I decided to experiment with the greek yogurt marinade I used a few weeks ago.  Today I used plain greek yogurt, paprika, lemon juice, sea salt, and cayenne pepper:





Due to poor planning, I was not able to let the chicken marinade overnight.  I really like using greek yogurt. It keeps the chicken really moist.  I will definitely use these ingredients again.


For my veggies, I choose zucchini, squash, red pepper, and onion.  I love, love, love the colors! I added some olive and sea salt and popped it in the oven.  Yummy!









It was a yummy meal!  I'm planning to roast some eggplant later on in the week.  Here's today's dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment