My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, July 2, 2012

C25K: Week Two, Day Two

I really did not want to do today’s workout.  I didn’t sleep well.  My knees were bothering me yesterday.  I iced them; cycled for 30 minutes; and did water aerobics for about an hour.  This morning I did a gentle stretch and warm up.  Today’s workout was just okay.  I was happy it was over and very grateful my knees cooperated.  Either I’m getting used to them or some of the intervals seemed really short.  Anyhow, I completed all of them.  I did stop about 2 seconds before two of the 90-sconds runs.  (Not sure if this means I should repeat this work out.  I'll assess how I feel on Wednesday.  I'm thinking that with proper rest and I'll be fine to move onto Week Three on Saturday). 

It started raining during my last walk and five-minute cool down.  So, I’m planning to go to the gym to walk two miles on the treadmill.  Very grateful for the courage to continue moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment