My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Week Five, Day Three


Week Five done! I cannot believe I ran for nine minutes straight this morning.  I didn’t get off to a good start.  I thought I hit the snooze button but I turned off my alarm so I was 30 minutes behind schedule.  I rushed to get dressed and out the door.  It’s kind of hard to be late for work when you work from home.  Anyhow, I didn’t have time for a proper dump (TMI, I know) so I that also contributed to the unsettled feeling I had when I started. 

I was also annoyed that I forget to change my playlist but okay let’s get this over and done with.  My first run was for nine minutes.  I did it! The other runs – 5 minutes and 2 minutes were fine.  I cannot believe how my stamina and endurance continues to increase.  Week Six is the big 2-0!  The 20-minute run!  I’m mentally preparing myself.  As long as I take it slow and remind myself that my mind will always want to quit before my body, I will complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment