My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, July 21, 2012

I Can Swim!


Today my teacher took my noodle.  What?  She was like, you can swim, just try.  I admit I was scared out of my mind but trusted that she knew what she was talking about.  Guess what?  I can swim! Today I swam about half a lap.  I can’t believe it!  So, we worked on doing the freestyle. 

I really need to practice my breathing.  If I can get my breathing together, I could probably swim an entire lap.  I also need to get over my fear of going into the deeper end of the pool.  As I can see I’m getting to that halfway mark, I know the water is going to get deeper.  The anxiety kicks in. I forget to kick, lift my head, and breathe.  Tomorrow I’m going back to the pool to practice.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment