My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Thursday, July 19, 2012

C25K Training: Week Four, Day Three: Push It

Oops! I forgot to blog about my training yesterday.  I guess I was so happy and excited I completed Week Four that writing about it escaped me.  So yesterday morning I was anxious to get Week Four, Day 3 over and done with.  I was feeling very confident about the workout so I decided I’d push myself a bit during the runs.  Lol!  Big mistake!  After my first run, I was so winded I could barely breathe.  I was so worried I would have the stamina to complete the 6-min run but I was able to get it done.  I was still feeling a bit good when I heard my 2-min prompt that I pushed it a little bit.  I did the same during my last run.

Well, today my legs are a little sore.  I’m stretching, icing, and hydrating.  I’m so happy that I’ve made it this far and looking forward to Week Five!  I’m doing my best to prepare myself mentally because I’m learning that as long as I eat right, stretch, ice my knee, and get some rest, I am able to complete the runs.  I am very grateful to Spirit for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment