My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Thursday, January 29, 2009

Where is the joy?

Today I was dreading my work out. I took some time to sit quietly for a while. I meditated and prayed. I thought...be careful what you ask for and laughed. This is exactly what I wanted. The strength and energy to get out and exercise. The movitation and determination to complete my goal. I am going to face my fears head on.

I am afraid to sweat.
I am afraid to breath heavily.
I am afraid I'm going to succeed.
I am afraid I'm going to fail.
I am afraid I am going to make a fool of myself.
I am afraid I look stupid.
I am afraid of losing weight.
I am afraid of my expectations.
I am afraid of letting myself down.

You know...even if all of the above is true...even if all of the above happens or doesn't happen. I press forward. I will not give up. I am going to make it to that finish line! And so it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment