My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, January 16, 2009

Thank God It's Friday

Today is an off day so this entry will probably be a bit of rambling.

First of all, I'm glad today is an off day because it's cold outside. I've done some stretching today. I'll do a bit more, read up on nutrition, meditate, and do some more stretching.

In addition to walking yesterday, I did a little strength training on my upper body.

My rant of the week has been exercise gear for big, fat, overweight, plus-size, whatever you want to call it, people! Why is it so difficult to find decent gear? I need a good bra with some support (don't laugh). Is that so hard to ask? I don't have the time to go on about it know.

Speaking of support, it's interesting to observe the way people are being so supportive (or not so supportive). You can also get the glimpse of the mindset of people around you. Are they encouraging? Discouraging? I don't need anyone around me right now that is going to support me in making excuses!

I have been getting a lot of inspiration (and information) from reading other blogs.

I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment