My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Afternoon Post

I went shopping for running gloves today. Apparently, cotton is the enemy when you're working out. I also purchased a t-shirt that supposedly keeps moisture away from your skin. We'll see.

Today was challenging for me. Most of it was mental. I started focusing on how far I was walking, thinking about how I never thought I could walk this far, I then saw my old self, in pain, remembering how I could barely make it out of the Jeep and into the Chiropractor's office. Then, I heard myself huffing and puffing. I needed to quickly get out of my head. Once I did, I was fine.


Today's Shopping List
1. Tilipia
2. Red grapes
3. Red pepper
4. Eggs
5. Cheese
6. Tomatoes (I already have lettuce)
7. Low Carb Fuze
8. Cauliflower
9. Gala apples (my favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment