My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, January 18, 2009

One Week Down

Nine weeks and some change to go! What did I learn this week?

1. I am truly committed to accomplishing this goal
2. I have a lot of supporters
3. I'm in better shape than I thought
4. I don't drink enough water

My training plan for this week is as follows:

Monday - 20 mins.
Tuesday - 10 mins.
Wednesday- 24 mins.
Thursday - 15 mins.
Friday - off
Saturday - 30 mins.
Sunday - off

***

I survived being a bit out of my comfort zone this week. When I was in the seminary, we had to do this exercise called -- I am here to be seen. I hated this exercise. I didn't want to be seen. I am a very private person. This is the first time I realized I preferred to be in the background. Anyhow, this was part of what the New Seminary calls the hidden curriculum. The lessons behind the lessons. Some of us were entering the Seminary to change, save, heal others, when the truth of the matter was we were embarking on a journey to change, save, heal ourselves.

I sense a hidden curriculum in this journey. So far, it has been interesting to watch myself. It has been quite comical. I'm having so fun entertaining myself with myself, if that makes sense. Lol!

Today is an off day. I'll do some stretching, work on my meals for the week, and cue up a new playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment