My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week Three Preview

My training plan for Week Three:

Monday – 18 mins.
Tuesday – 15 mins.
Wednesday – 24 mins.
Thursday – 15 mins., 15 crunches
Friday – off
Saturday – 30 mins.
Sunday – off

My shopping list:

Apples
Avocadoes
Lettuce
Chick peas – I’m going to make hummus
Blueberries
Protein shakes
Cheese
Black beans
Tuna

I was reviewing my notes from the nutrition class. I am going to purchase some Kombu.
It’s a sea vegetable you can add to your beans to add flavor and extra minerals. It also
Helps with digestion. I’m going to use it in some black beans.

I made a note to research adrenal glands.

Other updates include my bedtime and the watch. I tried going to bed at 10 a few times.
I found myself waking around 4 am. Sometimes I was able to sleep until 7, other times
I just got up around 5:30, meditated, stretched, and started my day.

The watch. I can’t figure out how to use the timer. I also realized that since I am wearing
Headphones I wouldn’t hear it anyhow. I’m sending the watch to my brother in NY. Lol!

I will work on my playlist later on this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment