My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Let it go!

I'm not having a good week. Today was a struggle. I think it has to be my diet and hydration. I have the motivation. However,I do not feel as if I have the energy I need. It could be mental. When I turned the corner to go up that little hill, I wanted to cry. I huffed and puffed my way up and felt like I was going to pass out when I made it to the top. Not good. After I did my crunches (10), I did some meditating.

When I sat down to blog, I could feel the tears. The same thing happened yesterday. I don't know why I didn't let them fall. I know it's emotional and not physical. As a matter of fact, I feel energized right now. Yet, I still feel like crying. Why? Whatever it is, I need to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment