My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, January 26, 2009

Labyrinths

I fell in love with labyrinths over a decade ago. Today, while doing surfing, I ran across some information about labyrinths. I immediately started thinking about my training.

A labyrinth is a symbolic journey, I read, to the center of yourself. Aha! Light bulb. The Hidden curriculum rears its enlightened head once again. Yeah, I already know this 5K walk is a symbolic journey to the center of myself. The truth is I am so afraid of what I am going to see when I get there.

There’s a small labyrinth near my house. I think I’m going to spend some time there this weekend.



It's not what you know about the path, it's how you walk it...
-from the Matrix-

No comments:

Post a Comment