My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sleep and StretchZ

I went to bed earlier last night. Well, at least, early for me. I am usually up until 1 or 2 on a Friday night. Last night I was in bed around 11. I guess I really don't need much sleep because I was up around 5. I got up for a bit, stretch, tried to go back to sleep. I tossed and turned for about 30 minutes and decided to get up. I did some more stretching and meditation.

This coming week I do plan to be more disciplined about getting to bed at a decent hour. I am setting my bedtime at 10. I'm up as late as midnight during the week, and I begin working at 7:30 am! Some of the time I'm up late grading papers. Most of the time I'm goofing off on the Internet. No matter what is going on, it's going to be lights out at 10 for me.

Switching gears, I discovered this cool app on my Touch last night--StretchZ. It contains stretching routines you can do right at your desk. Since the majority of my waking hours are spent in front of a computer screen, this will be a great way for me to get in some stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment