My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

Conceive it, Believe it, Achieve it!

Today was my first official run as a Couch to 5K grad. I wasn't feeling too confident about running for 30 minutes. First of all, despite going to bed at 9:30, I did not sleep well. Last night it occurred to me that my sleep issue probably have to do with menopause. I have a doctor's appointment in a few weeks. I am going to ask her to check my estrogen level. So, I didn't feel like I slept well. I open the door and it is hot and sticky at 6:00 am. Yuck!

Despite that voice that told me it was okay to give up after five minutes, I finished! I still can't believe I am running for 30 minutes and my knee is not bothering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment