My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Thursday, August 8, 2013

C25K: Week Six, Day Two


This morning was rough. It rained most of the day yesterday so it was kind of muggy this morning. More than anything I was grateful it wasn’t raining. I headed out thinking I wasn’t going to be able to complete my runs. I haven’t been eating properly lately so I don’t feel energized.
I’m really not doing so well with my nutrition. I need to do a better job with variety. Anyhow, I started out slow and then started worrying about my pace. I quickly reminded myself that finishing each 10-minute run was the goal. It was rough but I did it!
I also saw that rabbit. I think he/she comes out of the bush to see what all the huffing and puffing is about. It cracks me up every time! Lol! This morning I apologize for disturbing him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment