My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, August 2, 2013

Chia Seeds

Yesterday I purchased a scoop of chia seeds. I have seen mention of chia seeds for months now. Yesterday as I was searching for recipes, I decided I was going to buy some chia seeds and check 'em out. Besides put them in a smoothie, I have no idea what to do with them. I will say they're pretty expensive little seeds. I went to Whole Foods. One scoop for five dollars. The only packaged brand they had in the store was $19.99!

This is one of the hang ups I am working to overcome. Good, quality food cost money but healthy food is not more expensive than junk food. I would have no problem spending five dollars on a fast food meal. So I put my chia seeds in a jar. Now what? We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment