My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Couch to 5k: Week Seven, Day 3

I did it! It took me a while but I did it! I was so worried that I wasn't going to be able to complete the 27-minute run because I'd taken so many days off. Yesterday, I got up, told myself I wasn't going to let the rain stop me, got dressed, walked out of the door, and froze. I took one look at that wet payment and panicked! I have this overwhelming fear that I am going to slip and fall.

Anyhow, I am grateful I made it. Just think about fourteen minutes into it I thought about quitting. I'm not sure why. I really wasn't that tired or out of breath. My legs felt fine. I keep repeating, it's your mind that wants to quit, not your body!


No comments:

Post a Comment