My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Goals

Yesterday I was thinking about the goals I want to work on this month. I need to make sure I keep my goals simple and S.M.A.R.T. I will say that lately I have been doing much better with 30-day challenges. This morning as I completed Week Five, Day Three of the Couch to 5k I realize I have not repeated one day of the training plan. Even though this is my third attempt (second time I will complete the plan), I see this as progress both mentally and physically.


Here are the things I plan to work on this month:

1. #PlankADay
2. Run 3x a week -- If all goes well, I will complete my Couch to 5k plan by the end of the month.
3. Strength train 2x a week -- I need to have a plan.
4. Pray and meditate at least 15 minutes each day
5. Finish all of the books in "currently reading" on my bookshelf on Good Reads.
6. Work on my writing at least 15 minutes each day - I have a dozen or so unfinished poems to keep me busy.
7. Nutrition - I will try one new recipe a week.
8. Practice my swimming 2x a week - I need to find another swim class.




No comments:

Post a Comment