My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Thursday, November 1, 2012

21-Day Challenge: Workout 1


21-Day Challenge:  Workout 1

So I decided to kick it up a notch and commit to a minimum 45-minute workout for 21 days.  I have to admit I was a bit nervous going into the gym.  It’s huge and everyone looks like they know what they’re doing.  I put on my “fake it until you make it” face and went in: 

30 minutes cycling

Abdominal Curl Machine – 50 lbs., 15 reps – 2x

Leg Curls – 60 lbs., 15 reps – 2x

Leg Extensions – 30 lbs., 15 reps, 2x  

I also took a quick peek at the spin class.  I want to give it a try next week.  I think I can handle it.  I’ll just get a bike in the back of the room. 

My recovery meal – 8 oz. Silk Fruit and Protein Mixed Berry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment