My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, November 3, 2012

21-Day Challenge: Workout 3


21-Day Challenge:  Workout 3

I didn’t feel like going to the gym today.  I was tired.  I took a quick power nap, grabbed my protein drink, and headed out the door.

Today’s workout:

30 mins – cycle

Abdominal Crunch Machine – 2x – 15 reps – 30 lbs.

Leg Extension – 2x – 15 reps – 35 lbs.

Leg Curls – 2x – 15 reps – 60 lbs.

Glute Machine – 1x – 15 reps – 20 lbs.  – I can’t believe how weak I am in this area! I couldn’t do a  second set!

Hip Abduction – 2x – 15 reps – 80 lbs.

Recovery Meal – 12 oz. Silk Fruit and Protein Mango + 1 scoop 365 Vanilla Whey Protein

I scheduled my one hour complimentary training session for Monday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment