My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Friday, November 2, 2012

21-Day Challenge – Workout 2

21-Day Challenge – Workout 2

I’m still feeling a bit anxious before going into the gym.  As soon as I walked it the sales manager starting singing my name.  I was surprised he remembered my name.  I guess there aren’t many bald, black women who go to that gym.  I’m sure I make quite the impression.  Lol!  I left feeling more at ease.

Today I did 30 minutes on the Elliptical and then decided to focus on my upper body.

Ab Crunch Machine  - 50 lbs., 15 reps, 2x

Seated Row – 35 lbs., 15 reps, 2x

Lat Pulldown – 55 lbs, 15 reps, 2x

Tricep Kickbacks – 10 lbs, 15 reps, 2x

I’m feeling yesterday’s workout in my quads and today’s workout in my arms.  My goal is to add more exercises to my routine for the remainder of this month.  Then, I work on adding an additional set.

Today’s recovery meal – ½ cup of Silk Fruit and Protein Mixed Berry + a scoop of 365 Vanilla Whey Protein mixed with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment