My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Workout A

So I tried workout A yesterday.  It is not as easy as it looks on paper.  Going from two sets to three was challenging even though I'm doing fewer reps.  Yesterday I also decided to do my cardio after lifting.  Not sure if it's going to make a difference but I wasn't able to doing another five or ten minute cool down.  Going to have to work on that. 

The best part of my workout was chillin' in the sauna.  I've done this for the last few workouts.  It's a nice time to sit and meditate.  I think others are catching on because there were two other women in there.  I was surprised.  I'm usually in there alone. 

I also noticed that the gym is starting to get a bit crowded. Considering the size of the gym, I thought there would be no way I'd ever have to wait for a machine. Now that it's getting cold, I'm sure this is driving more people indoors.  The classes were even crowded.

Speaking of classes, I purchased some padded shorts so I can start taking spin classes.  Going to check them out today to see how they feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment