My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, November 11, 2012

21-Day Challenge: Workout #9


21-Day Challenge:  Workout #9

Yep.  Although it was day 10, it was workout number 9 for me.  I just felt too yucky on Friday to workout.  I think I did about 10 minutes of stretching and called it a day.  Anyhow, this workout was fine.  My body is sore but not too sore.  I do know I’m giving my muscles are a good workout.  Today was cardio and upper body:

Cycling – 30 minutes

Lat Pulldown – 55 lbs., 15 reps, 2x

Seated Row Machine – 30 lbs., 15 reps, 2x

Ab Machine – 50 lbs., 15 reps, 2x

Overhead Press – 35 lbs., 15 reps, 2x

Chest Machine (I don’t know the correct name) – 20 lbs., 15 reps, 2x

Pullover  Machine – 20 lbs., 15 reps, 2x

Cycling – 15 mins.

I’m feeling really tired.  I need to focus on getting some more rest.
I am also thinking about getting a Fitbook to help me plan and track my workout.  I think there are pros and cons.  The pros are that I am more likely to record my workouts because I can take the notebook with me.  The cons are that I would be less likely to update my blog about my progress.  I have a hard enough time as it is updating my blog.  It does some like a great tool.  I'm sure I could find something comparable online, for free.  Well see....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment