My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, November 4, 2012

5K Training



I have not started training for my second 5K as planned.  I’m starting to have second thoughts about it.  I didn’t start last week before I had a cold AND it was so windy and cold out due to the storm Sandy.  Then, I joined LA Fitness and I’ve been working on building a workout routine.  Truth is…I’m tired.  I still have a stuffy nose along with sneezing.  I cannot afford to get sick.  I just don’t think I have the stamina for running outside in the cold.  I thought about training on the treadmill but I don’t like running on the treadmill – it hurts my knees. 

I was reading my latest issue of Runner’s World and I realize I may need to work on having better gear to run outside.  I still have time to get it together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment