My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Saturday, May 21, 2011

C25K: Week Three, Day Three

Week Three, Day Three


As soon as I woke up today, I put on my clothes, and rushed to the gym to complete today’s workout. I didn’t even eat breakfast. I grabbed a bottle of water and headed out. I did not want to allow myself any time to talk myself out of it.

Today’s workout was better than Day Two but not as great as Day One. The 90-second runs were fine. I was able to complete two minutes and one minute of the three-minute runs. As I did on Day Two, I didn’t slow down the treadmill but I did hold on to complete the three minutes.

As first I was a little disappointed but I know I need to give myself credit for trying. I will repeat Week Three and keep working out. I am making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment