My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

C25K: Delayed Week Three, Day Two

Although I was supposed to do Week Three, Day Two today, I did not complete it. I didn’t sleep well last night. I woke up around 4 am with a stomach ache. I went to the gym with every intention to complete it. I hopped on and off the treadmill. I couldn’t get past not feeling well. I hopped on the Elliptical. I was dripping sweat within the first five minutes. It was also pretty hot in the gym. After about 20 minutes, I started feeling nauseous. I banged out another five minutes and called it a day.

On the way I felt a bit sad that I didn’t at least try. I questioned whether or not I was looking for an excuse. However, three hours later, my stomach still feels queasy. So, I’m going to hydrate, get some rest, and try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment