My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

C25K - Week One, Day Two

You have a choice. You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off of your face.


Yay! I did it! I completed each running interval!
 
I decided to go back to the treadmill today and I think it made all the difference. Even though it was challenging, I was able to push through and complete each 60-sec run. I think it’s because I can control the pace of my running much better on the treadmill than on the pavement. I have no idea how to pace myself without the aid of the treadmill.


I’m not sure if I’m going to go back to the park on Saturday for Day 3. I’m thinking I may train on the treadmill until I build up my stamina.

At any rate, I’m very proud of myself for trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment