My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week Six

I'm reading to begin a week. I'm feeling strong and confident.

Today was an off day. I spent some time stretching and doing some visualization.

I ate horribly today. Buffet brunch, popcorn and junk food while watching a movie. I also had two ice cream cupcakes. Did I mention I lost five pounds last week? Oh well....

Week Six's Workout Plan:

Mon - 30 mins.
Tues - 25 mins., 40 crunches, strength training
Wed - 35 mins.
Thurs - 25 mins., 45 crunches, strength training
Fri - off
Sat - 45 mins.
Sun - off

Strength Training:

Leg curls – 15 reps, 2x
Leg extensions – 15 reps, 2x
Flat Bench Press – 15 reps, 2x
Bicep Curls – 15 reps, 2x


Playlist:

Dead and Gone – T.I.
Say – John Mayer
Wrote This Song – Lori Perry
First Love – Kirk Franklin
You – Janet Jackson
Jesus is All – Fred Hammond

No comments:

Post a Comment