My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Monday, February 2, 2009

Week Four – Playlist

Week Four's Playlist:

Motivation – T.I.
Good Life – Kanye West
We’re Gonna Make It – L.L. Cool J (with Mary Mary)
Jesus Walks – Kanye West
My Day – Canton Jones

I decided to change my weekly route this week. There is no way to avoid going up or down a hill near my house. I think these hills are putting too much strain on my knees and lower back. I'll revisit my neighborhood route next week.

Today should be fun. It's raining. Lol!

I'm out.


*****Update*****Okay, that was NOT cute. I was cold, wet, and snotty but I did it! I am so proud of myself for demonstrating my level of commitment. Truthfully, it was still a major, major challenge. So, I do not think those hills are the problem. I'm just out of shape. I just need to keep moving. I will get better and better one step at a time. I am reminded of the old James Cleveland song:

I don't feel no ways tired
come too far from where I started from
nobody told me the road would be easy
but I don't believe He brought me this far
to leave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment