My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Sunday, February 8, 2009

Conceive it, Believe it, Achieve it.

Week Five

Time to kick it up a notch!







Yesterday I could feel the difference in my body (during my walk) due to all the stretching I’ve been doing. The mountain pose is doing wonders to strengthen my core. I am now adding regular strength training into the mix.

My strength training will consist of

Leg curls – 15 reps, 2x
Leg extensions – 15 reps, 2x
Flat Bench Press – 15 reps, 2x
Bicep Curls – 15 reps, 2x

Week Five’s Workout is as follows:

Monday – 25 mins.
Tuesday – 20 mins., 30 crunches, strength training
Wednesday – 30 mins.
Thursday – 20 mins., 35 crunches, strength training
Friday – Off
Saturday – 40 mins., strength training
Sunday – Off

I owe myself a reward for completing four weeks without missing any days of my scheduled workouts. I was going to go to the spa but I do not feel so great. I’m having some issues with my braces. I don't think a visit to the spa would be relaxing right now. I think I’ll get a manicure and pedicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment