My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Night and Day

I had a great walk yesterday. Although I completed my workout yesterday, it wasn't as enjoyable as today's. Today I got that nice tingling sensation in my body, yesterday I was aching. I think my body likes working out earlier in the afternoon. This is the biggest difference between today's workout and yesterday. Yesterday I did 20 mins., today I did 30 mins. Oops, wait, I did walk different paths.

Yesterday, I decided to try out my old neighborhood path. This could be the difference. The inclines are much more challenging in my neighborhood than the Azalea or Martin's Lake paths.
I only walk my neighborhood path for convenience. I love the other two paths because of they are both near water.

I'm still experiencing tightness in the lower left side of my back and calf muscles. I'll keep stretching. I am also thinking about getting a deep massage and maybe going to visit the Chiropractor. We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment