My Intention is to live a healthy, active lifestyle.

Thank you for your support.


Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back to the Basics

I was so sick yesterday. Exhausted is probably a better word. I was tired, achy, shaky, and had a bad headache. As much as I wanted to, I didn't go out on my walk yesterday. I felt it was more important to listen to my body and get some rest.

I think I've been taken myself for granted. I've been doing well and trying to cut corners. I have been awful about getting to bed at a decent hour. My body is not used to all this moving and I need to give it adequate rest. I also think all that junk food I ate over the weekend caught up with me. I need to get back on track with my nutrition, too.

I should also look at my stretching program. I was feeling a bit stiff yesterday.

Anyhow, instead of Friday being an off day, I will walk. I don't want to miss any of my training time.

No comments:

Post a Comment